Patience isn’t something I do well.
The weather isn’t cooperating, so I haven’t mudded the drywall. I can’t paint until the drywall is complete. I haven’t ordered air-conditioning because the paint isn’t complete. The list goes on from there.
The forecast is looking better, but I have other commitments. Fortunately, I have Monday off and the weather looks quite nice. If all goes well, I will be able to make some headway.
In the meantime, I’ve been doing what I can: cleaning up, planning dust collection, etc.
For the rest of the workshop build, check out the garage workshop build index.