by Patrick Harper - Blood, Sweat, and Sawdust
There haven’t been any large developments over the last week. However, there have been several small ones.
With the help of my lovely wife, I hung my air filtration unit. We almost died in the process, but we did get it up there. It was difficult to see above the unit, and we accidentally knocked a couple of the s-hooks loose during the installation.
After removing the old garage door opener, I discovered signs of arc-flashing on the ceiling receptacle. I replaced the receptacle and added an extension cord reel.
I added two additional soffit vents and may add a vent fan to the gable vent.
Oh, and the drywall arrived. I’ve started hanging sheet rock and I’ve already learned a few tricks. Stay tuned for the full write-up.
For the rest of the workshop build, check out the garage workshop build index.